Welcome to the Austin Theater

The building that became known as the Austin Theater was purchased in November 1915 by George Hiley Slappey (1871-1934), a pharmacist who later became a successful peach farmer. The building originally housed a dry goods store, R.S. Braswell & Sons.


Continue reading...

116 E. Main Street
Downtown Fort Valley, GA.
Copyright © 2012 The Arts Alliance.